Please follow these steps to connect to Alexa.
- First make sure the SC400 is turned on and Alexa is enabled (you will know this if the blue circle on the far right is not greyed out)
- Open Amazon Alexa
- Go to the devices tab on the bottom of the screen then Hit the + symbol on the top right and select add a device.
- Scroll down to "auto accessory" and hit continue. It will begin searching for the SC400D. (If it does not find it the first time, just reset the camera and run the scan again)
- Once it finds the SC400D simply tap it and hit enable and then done.
Conversely, if the above did not work for you, you can try this:
- Connect to SC400 in Drive Smarter.
- Navigate to Settings in Drive Smarter and choose the Device tab.
- Choose Amazon Alexa option; this will launch you into the Alexa app.
- If the device does not come up here while searching, power cycle the SC400.
- Once device shows as an option, select the SC400D.
- Choose Enable on following screen to enable Alexa feature.
- Next, the app will confirm that your device is connected. Select "Done" to complete the Setup.
That is all there is to it! If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to Customer Service @ https://www.cobra.com/pages/contact-us
*Please note SC400 uses Bluetooth to communicate with Alexa on your phone. Therefore, you should always connect to Alexa via the app. Make sure you don't try to manually connect to the SC400's Bluetooth Signal. If you have connected manually before, please disconnect the SC400 Bluetooth connections manually (Unpair/Forget) and do the same in the Alexa app before trying again.