The Drive Smarter mobile app makes it extremely easy to connect your compatible device to your Drive Smarter account. Once you have created an account, you will see a series of steps:
- Create or log in to your Drive Smarter account.
- Create a new vehicle or click on an existing vehicle in your Drive Smarter app to start the process.
- Power on your device and follow the steps in the app to discover your device.
- Select the device you want to add, and follow the steps in the app to add it to your account. If you can’t discover your device, check the following items:
- Ensure your device is powered on
- Ensure your phone’s Bluetooth is on and Drive Smarter Bluetooth permissions are enabled in your phone’s settings
- Ensure your phone is not already connected to the device’s Bluetooth in your phone’s settings
- Your device may need a firmware update. If one is available, your device will automatically update. Wait for this to finish before completing device setup.