My App previously connected with my Dash Cam, but now it shows that it is "Out of Range"
Modified on: Thu, 4 Nov, 2021 at 11:34 AM
- Make sure your Dash Cam is turned on.
- Ensure you are in proximity of your dash cam. While the wireless technology used does extend to several feet, please make sure your phone and dash cam are within 6 feet of each other.
- If you use more than one smartphone, please ensure you do not have Drive Smarter running on your other phone(s), in case they may be connected with your dash cam.
- If the "Out of Range" state persists, quit the Drive Smarter application and re-start.
- Tap on the camera icon (if it still showing "Out of Range") on your home screen.
- If none of these steps work, delete the Camera via the Drive Smarter Home screen, and go ahead and "add camera" again.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.