Your CB radio has been thoroughly tested, no squealing problem was observed. The squealing noise you have experienced may be solved by one of the following:
- Check the SWR of your antenna. The SWR must be below 3, and below 2 is ideal. Excessively high SWR may cause squealing (and also results in short range).
- Try running a ground wire to a screw on the side of the radio.
- If you are using a power microphone, try turning the gain down. Also try using the original microphone.
- If your CB has a Dynamike control, try turning it down.
- If you are using an external speaker, make sure the speaker is not grounded. Also try the radio with the external speaker disconnected.